Poisson Rouge Pictures takes the privacy of all of its supporters, staff, contractors and workers very seriously and is committed to respecting and protecting your personal information. We aim to be transparent about what information we hold about you, whichever way you are connected with us.
The purpose of this policy is to explain how Poisson Rouge Pictures collects, uses and protects any personal information we collect about you.
2. WHO ARE WE?
Poisson Rouge Pictures Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 03615293 with a registered office at Hurlingham Studios, Ranelagh Gardens, London SW6 3PA.
3. HOW TO CONTACT US
4. HOW TO CHANGE OR ACCESS THE INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
The accuracy of your personal information is important to us and you can help keep our records up to date by telling us when your contact details and other personal information changes, and if you change your mind about how we contact you.
It is important the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your relationship with us.
If you would like to update the details we hold or change your contact preferences, please contact us via our contact page.
5. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
5.1 Depending on the reason for interacting with us, we may collect and hold the following information from you:
• Identity Data includes first name, last name, title, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth, gender and contact details for your parent or guardian if you are under 16.
• Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone numbers.
• Education Data, if you are a student, including name of your college/university/community group and your course details.
• Financial Data includes bank account details if you are providing services to us.
• Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you.
• Health Data, if you have a disability, information about your access requirements; information about your allergies or dietary requirements and information about your health if you are engaged to provide services on one of our films.
• Image Data includes your image and likeness in photographs, video and audio recordings if you have agreed to this in any contract with us.
• Technical Data includes the technical data we collect when you visit our website.
• Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and services.
5.2 We will collect and aggregate on an anonymous basis information about you and your use of our services with information about other users of our services, such as statistical or demographic data for analysis. However, if we combine or connect any of this type of data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
6. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Directly from you: We collect personal information from you when you enter into a contract to provide your services to us, when you register for information or complete a purchase on our website.
Automatically: As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data from you as further detailed in section 7 below. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. Please see https://poissonrougepictures.com/cookies/ for further details.
7. VISITING OUR WEBSITE
When you visit our website we may automatically collect the following information:
• The IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet – we do not ordinarily link IP addresses to any of your personal information, which means that you remain anonymous even though the IP address is used to produce analytics information.
• Other technical information including your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, your device, operating system and platform.
• Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including time and date), pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and/or website.
8. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
• to perform a contract with you, such as when we engage you to provide your services on one of our films;
• to comply with a legal obligation, such as when you exercise your rights under data protection law or when we have to report to or respond to a request from government or law enforcement officials (such as reporting to HMRC) or to meet national security or law enforcement requirements or prevent illegal activity;
• As necessary for our legitimate interests in providing our services safely and securely in a suitable way which is tailored to your use and interests for the following purposes:
To provide you with and improve our services;
To manage and administer our relationship with you, such as by keeping our database up to date, contacting you about administrative matters or responding to your complaints or feedback;
To ensure the security of our website and other technology systems;
For the management of our business, including keeping financial records, to allow us to pay suppliers and to charge, invoice or refund customers;
To record and investigate health and safety and other incidents if necessary.
Note that we may process your personal information in reliance on more than one of the grounds listed above depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
9. SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with our trusted service providers, sub-contractors and agents that we may appoint to perform functions on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions, including payment providers, IT service providers, accountants, auditors and lawyers.
We may also share your personal information with other organisations with whom we work, such as any co-producers, but only if this is to perform a contract with you.
We require all other organisations with whom we share your personal information to respect the security of your information and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes.
We might also have to share your information if we have to by law or where we need to protect you or other people from harm.
10. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator when we are legally required to do so.
We will do our best to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website before it reaches us, and any transmission is therefore at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
11. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will only keep your personal information in accordance with data protection law for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of, deleted or cached in a secure manner.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of the information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
12. TRANSFERRING YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE EUROPE
We do not transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area (EEA), unless we have received your informed consent to do so.
13. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You are in control of your personal information. Under certain circumstances you have the right to:
• Request a copy of the personal information we hold about you
• Ask us to correct information that’s wrong, to delete it or to request that we only use it for certain purposes.
• Request that we provide your personal information to you or another organisation in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
• Object to us processing your personal information based on our legitimate interests[, including profiling].
• Change your mind and ask us to stop using your information, for example, unsubscribing from any marketing emails. Please be aware that if you ask us to stop using your information we may not be able to provide certain services to you: we will let you know if this is the case.
If you would like to exercise any of your legal rights in relation to the personal information that we hold about you, please contact us via our contact page.
Your request must include your name, email address and postal address and we may request proof of your identity.
If you have a concern about the way in which we use your personal information, you may also make a compliant to a supervisory authority for data protection matters. In the UK this is the Information Commissioners Office.